An Autonomous Institute supported by Department of Science & Technology, Govt. of India
- List of shortlisted candidates called for interview for Ph.D admission-January 2016 Session (Download)
- The last date of receiving application for the Post-doctoral Fellowship Program at
INST - Febuary, 2016 Session has been extended from November 16 to December 31, 2015
- Advertisement of Postdoctoral fellowship- Feb, 2016 (Read More)
- Congratulations to Dr. Seema Gautam on the award of the "Best Oral Presentation"in the International Workshop on Computational Condensed Matter Physics (IWCCMP-2015) held in IIITM, Gwalior between 18-22 October, 2015
- INST launches 'North East Educational Development (NEED)', under its Outreach program on 13th October 2015 at 10 am in Phanidhar Datta Seminar Hall, Gauhati University, Guwahati
- Congratulation Dr. Sucheta De for the award of 'Excellent Poster Presentation' in 5th International Science Conference held at Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, New Delhi
- Call for nomination-INST-Outreach Awards for students and teachers (Read More)
- Watch Prof. A. K. Ganguli's interview in a TV program 'Eureka' in Rajya Sabha TV (Click Here)
- INST receives "Vijayavani National Education Leadership Awards" in recognition of leadership, development, marketing an institute and industry interface of an Educational Institute
Lithium-air battery that could be 10x more powerfulthan lithium-ion
Researchers at the University of Cambridge Lithium-air battery with a very high energy density, more than 90 percent efficiency and the capability for more than 2,000 recharge cycles.
Black phosphorus surges ahead of graphene
A Korean team of scientists tune black phosphorus's band gap.
Novel material design for undistorted light waves
When a light wave penetrates a material, it is usually changed drastically.
Nanotechnology developed to help treat heart attack and stroke
Australian researchers funded by the National Heart Foundation are a step closer to a safer and more effective way to treat heart attack and stroke via nanotechnology.
Artificial moth eyes enhance the performance of silicon solar cells
As reported in the publication 'Sub-50-nm Self-Assembled Nanotextures for Enhanced Broadband Antireflection in Silicon Solar Cells'.
Engineers demonstrate the world’s first white lasers More luminous and energy efficient than LEDs, white lasers look to be the future in lighting and Li-Fi, or light-based wireless communication