Dr. Dipankar Mandal
Scientist E/Associate Professor
♦ Ph.D (2008), Brandenburgische Technische Universität Cottbus, Germany
♦ M.Tech (2004), Materials Science and Engg.– IIT Kharagpur India
♦ M.Sc (2002), Physics – Jadavpur University, India
♦ B.Sc (2000), Physics Hons. – Burdwan University, India
♦Assistant Professor-Department of Physics, Jadavpur University, India (April 2008-October 2017)
♦ Postdoctoral Researcher-Kyung Hee University, South Korea (August 2009- July 2011)
♦ Scientific assistant-BTU Cottbus, Germany (December 2005-March 2008) (These two years was taken leave from Jadavpur University)
♦ Advanced Functional Materials
♦ Piezo-,Pyro-, Ferroelectric Materials
♦ Development of Mechanical and Thermal Energy Harvesters
♦ Flexible Nanogenerator, Bio-signal Monitoring via Noninvasive Biosensors
♦ Self-powered Electronics
♦ Nanomaterial Synthesis
♦ Development of Electrospinning Technique for Nanofiber preparation
♦ Rare-earth Doped Glass
♦ Surface Science
♦Peer reviewed journals
- S. K. Ghosh and D. Mandal*, Synergistically enhanced piezoelectric output in highly aligned 1D polymer nanofibers integrated all-fiber nanogenerator for wearable nano-tactile sensor, 2018, Nano Energy (IF~13.1), https://doi.org/10.1016/j.nanoen.2018.08.036.
- A. Sultana, Md. M. Alam, P. Sadhukhan, U. K. Ghorai, S. Das, T. R. Middya and D. Mandal*, 2018, Organo-lead Halide Perovskite Regulated Green Light Emitting Poly(vinylidene fluoride) Electrospun Nanofiber Mat and its Potential Utility for Ambient Mechanical Energy Harvesting Application, 2018, Nano Energy (IF~13.1), 49, 380 – 392.
- K. Maity and D. Mandal*, All-Organic High-Performance Piezoelectric Nanogenerator with Multilayer Assembled Electrospun Nanofiber Mats for Self-Powered Multifunctional Sensors, 2018, ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces (IF~8.0), 10, 18257−18269.
- A. Sultana, Md. M. Alam, T. R. Middya and D. Mandal*, 2018, A Pyroelectric Generator as a Self-powered Temperature Sensor for Sustainable Thermal Energy Harvesting from Waste Heat and Human Body Heat, Applied Energy (IF~7.9) 221, 299 – 307.
- A. Sultana, P. Sadhukhan, Md. M. M. Alam, S. Das, T. R. Middya and D. Mandal*, 2018, Organo-Lead Halide Perovskite Induced Electroactive β-Phase in Porous PVDF Films: An Excellent Material for Photoactive Piezoelectric Energy Harvester and Photodetector, ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces (IF~8.0),10,4121–4130.
- Md. M. M. Alam, S. K. Ghosh, A. Sultana, and D. Mandal*, 2018, An Efficient Wind Energy Harvester of Paper Ash-Mediate Rapidly Synthesized ZnO Nanoparticle-Interfaced Electrospun PVDF Fiber, ACS Sustainable Chem. Eng.(IF~6.1), 6, 292–299.
- Md. M. M. Alam, A. Sultana, D. Sarkar and D. Mandal*, 2018, Biomechanical and acoustic energy harvesting from TiO2 nanoparticle modulated PVDF nanofiber made high performance nanogenerator, ACS Appl. Energy Mater. 1 (7), 3103–3112.
- S. K. Ghosh, M. Xie, C. R. Bowen, P. R. Davies, D. J. Morgan and D. Mandal*, 2017, A hybrid strain and thermal energy harvester based on an infra-red sensitive Er3+ modified poly(vinylidene fluoride) ferroelectret structure, Scientific Reports (IF~4.1), 7, 16703, DOI: 10.1038/s41598-017-16822-3.
- S. K. Ghosh and D. Mandal*, 2017, Bio-assembled, piezoelectric prawn shell made self-powered wearable sensor for non-invasive physiological signal monitoring, Appl. Phys. Letter. (IF~3.1), 110 (12), 123701.
- S. K. Ghosh, P. Adhikary, S. Jana, A. Biswas, V. Sencadas, S. D. Gupta, B. Tudu and D. Mandal*, 2017, Electrospun gelatin nanofiber based self-powered Bio-e-Skin for health care monitoring, Nano Energy (IF~11.5), 2017, 36, 166.
- Md. M. Alam, S. K. Ghosh, A. Sultana and D. Mandal*, 2017, An effective wind energy harvester by paper-ash mediated rapid synthesized ZnO nano-particle interfaced electrospun PVDF fiber, ACS Sustainable Chem. Eng. (IF~5.9), DOI: 10.1021/acssuschemeng.7b0244.
- S. K. Ghosh, M. Xie, C. R. Bowen, P.R. Davies, D.J. Morgan and D. Mandal*, 2017, A hybrid strain and thermal energy harvester based on an infra-red sensitive Er3+ modified poly(vinylidene fuoride) ferroelectret structure, Scientific Reports (IF~4.2) 7, 16703.
- Md. M. Alam, S. K. Ghosh, D. Sarkar, S. Sen and D. Mandal*, 2017, Improved dielectric constant and breakdown strength of γ-phase dominant super toughened polyvinylidene fluoride/TiO2 nanocomposite film: an excellent material for energy storage applications and piezoelectric throughput, Nanotechnology (IF~3.5), 28, 015503.
- S. K. Ghosh and D. Mandal*, 2017, Sustainable energy generation from piezoelectric biomaterial for noninvasive physiological signal monitoring, ACS Sustainable Chem. Eng. (IF~5.9) 5, 8836–8843.
- A. Sultana, S. K. Ghosh, V. Sencadas, T. Zheng, M. J Higgins, T. R. Middya and D. Mandal*, 2017, Human skin interactive self-powered wearable piezoelectric bio-e-skin by electrospun poly-L-lactic acid nanofibers for non-invasive physiological signal monitoring, J. Mater. Chem. B (IF~5.9) 5, 7352–7359.
- K. Maity, B. Mahanty, T. K. Sinha, S. Garain, A. Biswas, S. K. Ghosh, S. Manna, S. K. Ray* and D. Mandal*, 2017, Two-dimensional piezoelectric MoS2-modulated nanogenerator and nanosensor made of poly(vinlydine fluoride) nanofiber webs for self-powered electronics and robotics, Energy Technology (IF~2.5), 5(2), 234–243.
- B. Mahanty, S. K. Ghosh, S. Garain, and D. Mandal*, 2017, An effective flexible wireless energy harvester/sensor based on porous electret piezoelectric polymer, Materials Chemistry and Physics (IF~2.1),186, 327–332.
- P. Adhikary and D. Mandal*, 2017, Enhanced electro-active phase in a luminescent P(VDF–HFP)/Zn2+ flexible composite film for piezoelectric based energy harvesting applications and self-powered UV light detection, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys. (IF~4.4), 19, 177789–17798.
- Md. M. Alam, A. Sultana, D. Sarkar and D. Mandal*, 2017, Electroactive β-crystalline phase inclusion and photoluminescence response of a heat-controlled spin-coated PVDF/TiO2 free-standing nanocomposite film for a nanogenerator and an active nanosensor, Nanotechnology (IF~3.5), 28, 365401.
- W. Rahman, S. K. Ghosh, T. R. Middya, D. Mandal*, 2017, Highly durable piezo-electric energy harvester by a super toughened and flexible nanocomposite: effect of laponite nano-clay in poly(vinylidene fluoride), Mater. Res. Express (IF~1.0) 4, 095305.
- A. Biswas, S. Garain, K. Maity, K. Henkel, D. Schmeißer and D. Mandal*, 2017 Influence of in situ synthesized bismuth oxide nanostructures in self-poled PVDF-based nanogenerator for mechanical energy harvesting application, Polymer Composites (IF~1.5), DOI 10.1002/pc.24628.
- A. Biswas, K. Henkel, D. Schmeisser and D. Mandal*, 2017, Comparison of the thermal stability of the α, β and γ phases in poly(vinylidene fluoride) based on in situ thermal Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy, Phase Transitions 19, 1205 ̶ 1213.
- S. K. Ghosh and D. Mandal*, 2016, High-performance biopiezoelectric nanogenerator made with fish scale, Appl. Phys. Letter. (IF~3.1), 109 (10), 103701 (Selected in AIP press release and different print and electronic media. It was also selected as editor’s pick).
- S. K. Ghosh, A. Biswas, S. Sen, C. Das, K. Henkel, D. Schemeisser and D. Mandal*, 2016, Yb3+ assisted self-polarized PVDF based ferroelectretic nanogenerator: A facile strategy of highly efficient mechanical energy harvester fabrication, Nano Energy (IF~11.5), 30, 621 ̶ 629.
- S. Jana, S. Garain, S. K. Ghosh, S. Sen and D. Mandal*, 2016, The preparation of γ-crystalline non-electrically poled photoluminescant ZnO–PVDF nanocomposite film for wearable nanogenerators, Nanotechnology (IF~3.5), 27, 445403.
- P. Adhikary, A. Biswas and D. Mandal*, 2016, Improved sensitivity of wearable nanogenerators made of electrospun Eu3+ doped P(VDF -HFP)/graphene composite nanofibers for self-powered voice recognition, Nanotechnology (IF~3.5), 27, 495501.
- Md. M. Alam and D. Mandal*, 2016, Native cellulose microfiber-based hybrid piezoelectric generator for mechanical energy harvesting utility, ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces (IF~7.1), 8 (3),1555–1558 (Selected in ACS press release and different print and electronic media).
- S. K. Ghosh, T. K. Sinha, B. Mahanty, S. Jana, and D. Mandal*, 2016, Porous polymer composite membrane based nanogenerator: A realization of self-powered wireless green energy source for smart electronics applications, J. Appl. Phys. (IF~2.1), 120 (17), 174501.
- S. Garain, K. Barman, T. K. Sinha, Sk. Jasimuddin*, J. Haeberle, K. Henkel, D. Schemeisser and D. Mandal*, 2016, Cerium(III) Complex Modified Gold Electrode: An Efficient Electrocatalyst for the Oxygen Evolution Reaction, ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces (IF~7.1), 8 (33), 21294–21301.
- S. K. Ghosh and D. Mandal*, 2016, Efficient natural piezoelectric nanogenerator: Electricity generation from fish swim bladder, Nano Energy (IF~11.5), 28, 356–365.
- T. K. Sinha, S. K. Ghosh, R. Maiti, S. Jana, B. Adhikari, D. Mandal* and S. K. Ray*, 2016, Graphene-silver-induced self-polarized PVDF-based flexible plasmonic nanogenerator toward the realization for new class of self-powered optical sensor, ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces (IF~7.1), 8 (24),14986–14993.
- S. K. Ghosh, W. Rahman, T. R. Middya, S. Sen and D. Mandal*, 2016, Improved breakdown strength and electrical energy storage performance of γ-poly(vinylidene fluoride)/unmodified montmorillonite clay nano-dielectrics, Nanotechnology (IF~3.5)27, 215401.
- P. Adhikary, S. Garain S. Ram and D. Mandal*, 2016, Flexible hybrid Eu3+ doped P(VDF-HFP) nanocomposite film possess hypersensitive electronic transitions and piezoelectric throughput, J.Poly.Sci.,B:Poly.Phy. (IF~3.3),54, 2335–2345.
- A. Sultana, Md. M. Alam, A. Biswas, T. R. Middya and D. Mandal*, 2016, Fabrication of wearable semiconducting piezoelectric nanogenerator made with electrospun-derived zinc sulfide nanorods and poly(vinyl alcohol) nanofibers, Translational Materials Research (IF~NA, since it is newly lunched journal) 3 (4), 045001.
- S. Garain, S. Jana, T. K. Sinha, and D. Mandal*, 2016, Design of in situ poled Ce3+ -doped electrospun PVDF/Graphene composite nanofibers for fabrication of nanopressure sensor and ultrasensitive acoustic nanogenerator, ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces (IF~7.1),8,4532–4540.
- P. K. Sarkar, S. Maji, G. S. Kumar, K. C. Sahoo, D. Mandal and S. Acharya*, 2016, Triboelectric generator composed of bulk poly(vinylidene fluoride) and polyethylene polymers for mechanical energy conversion, RSC Adv. (IF~3.2), 6, 910–917.
- A. Tamang, S. K. Ghosh, S. Garain, Md. M. Alam, K. Henkel, D. Schmeißer and D. Mandal*, 2015, DNA-assisted β-phase nucleation and alignment of molecular dipoles in PVDF film: A realization of self-poled bioinspired flexible polymer nanogenerator for portable electronic devices, ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces (IF~7.1),7,16143–16147. (Selected for American Chemical Societies’ press release and several international and national media coverage).
- S. Jana, S. Garain, S. Sen and D. Mandal*, 2015, The influence of hydrogen bonding on the dielectric constant and the piezoelectric energy harvesting performance of hydrated metal salt mediated PVDF films, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys. (IF~4.4),17, 17429−17436.
- S. K. Karan, D. Mandal and B. B. Khatua*, 2015, Self-powered flexible Fe-doped RGO/PVDF nanocomposite: an excellent material for a piezoelectric energy harvester, Nanoscale (IF~7.7),7, 10655−10666.
- Md. M. Alam, S. K. Ghosh, A. Sultana and D. Mandal*, 2015, “Lead-free ZnSnO3/MWCNTs-based flexible hybrid nanogenerator for piezoelectric power generation”, Nanotechnology (IF~3.5), 26, 165403.
- S. K. Ghosh, T. K. Sinha, B. Mahanty and D. Mandal*, 2015, Self-poled efficient flexible “Ferroelectretic” nanogenerator: A new class of piezoelectric energy harvester, Energy Technology (IF~2.5), 3, 1190−1197.
- P. Adhikary, S. Garain and D. Mandal*, 2015, The co-operative performance of a hydrated salt assisted sponge like P(VDF-HFP) piezoelectric generator: an effective piezoelectric based energy harvester, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys.(IF~4.4),17, 7275−7281.
- S. Garain, T. K. Sinha, P. Adhikary, K. Henkel, S. Sen, S. Ram, C. Sinha, D. Schmeißer and D. Mandal*, 2015, Self-poled transparent and flexible UV-light emitting cerium complex-PVDF composite: A high performance nanogenerator, ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces (IF~7.1),2015, 7, 1298−1307.
- S. Maji, P. K. Sarkar, L. Aggarwal, S. K. Ghosh and D. Mandal*, G. Sheet* and S. Acharya*, 2015, “Self-oriented β-crystalline phase in the polyvinylidene fluoride ferroelectric and piezo-sensitive ultrathin Langmuir–Schaefer film”, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys. (IF~4.4),17, 8159−8165.
- A. Sultana, Md.M. Alam, S. Garain, T. K. Sinha, T. R. Middya and D. Mandal*, 2015, An Effective electrical throughput from PANI supplement ZnS nanorods and PDMS-based flexible piezoelectric nanogenerator for power up portable electronic devices: An alternative of MWCNT filler, ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces (IF~7.1), 7, 19091–19097.
- S. Show, A. Tamang, T. Chowdhury, D. Mandal*, B. Chattopadhyay, 2015, Bacterial (BKH1) assisted silica nanoparticles from silica rich substrates: A facile and green approach for biotechnological applications”, Colloids and Surfaces B: Biointerfaces (IF~4.1), 126, 245−250.
- D. Mandal*, K. Henkel and D.Schmeißer, 2014, Improved performance of a polymer nanogenerator based on silver nanoparticles doped electrospun P(VDF–HFP) nanofibers, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys. (IF~4.4), 16, 10403−10407.
- S. K .Ghosh, Md. M. Alam and D. Mandal*, 2014, The in situ formation of Platinum Nanoparticles and their Catalytic role in Electroactive Phase Formation in Poly(vinylidene fluoride): A Simple Preparation of Multifunctional Poly(vinylidene fluoride) Films doped with Platinum Nanoparticles, RSC Advances (IF~3.2), 4, 41886−41894.
- S. Sarkar, S. Garain, D. Mandal* and K. K. Chattopadhyay, 2014, Electro-active phase formation in PVDF-BiVO4 flexible nanocomposite films for high energy density storage application, RSC Advances (IF~3.2), 4, 48220−48227.
- R. Patra, S. Suin, D.Mandal*, B. B. Khatua*, 2015, Reduction of percolation threshold of multiwall carbon nanotube (MWCNT) in polystyrene (PS)/low-density polyethylene (LDPE)/MWCNT nanocomposites: An eco-friendly approach”, Polymer Composites (IF~1.5), 36, 1574–1583.
- R.Patra, S. Suin, D. Mandal*, B. B. Khatua*, 2014, Sequential mixing as effective method in the reduction of percolation threshold of multiwall carbon nanotube in poly(methyl methacrylate)/high-density poly(ethylene)/MWCNT nanocomposites, J. Appl. Polym. Sci.(IF~1.4), 131, 40235 (1-12).
- D. Mandal, K. J. Kim and J. S. Lee, 2012, Simple Synthesis of Palladium Nanoparticles, β-Phase Formation, and the control of chain and dipole orientations in palladium-doped poly(vinylidene fluoride) thin films, Langmuir (IF~4.0), 28, 10310−10317.
- D. Mandal*, K. Henkel and D. Schmeißer, 2012, The electroactive β-phase formation in poly(vinylidene fluoride) by gold nanoparticles doping, Materials Letters (IF~2.4), 73, 123–125.
- D. Mandal*, K. Müller, K. Henkel and D. Schmeißer, 2012, The effect of X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy measurement on P(VDF-TrFE) copolymer thin films, Applied Surface Science (IF~2.7), 261, 209–213.
- D. Mandal*, K.Henkel and D.Schmeißer, 2011, Comment on preparation and characterization of silver-poly(vinylidene fluoride) nanocomposites: formation of piezoelectric polymorph of poly(vinylidene fluoride), J. Phys. Chem. B (IF~3.2), 2011, 115, 10567–10569.
- D. Mandal, S. Yoon and K. J. Kim, 2011, Origin of piezoelectricity in an electrospun poly(vinylidene fluoride-trifluoroethylene) nanofiber web-based nanogenerator and nano-pressure sensor, Macromolecular Rapid Communications (IF~4.6), 32, 831–837.
- K. Müller, K. Henkel, D. Mandal, B. Seime, I. Paloumpa and D.Schmeißer, 2011, Spin-coated organic ferroelectric films for non-volatile memories, Physica Status Solidi (a) (IF~1.5), 208, 330–342.
- D. Mandal*, K. Henkel, K. Müller and D. Schmeißer, 2010 “Band gap determination of P(VDF-TrFE) copolymer film by electron energy loss spectroscopy”, Bull. Mater. Sc. (IF~0.9), 33, 457–461.
- D. Schmeisser, M. Tallarida, K. Henkel, K. Müller, D. Mandal, D. Chumakov and E. Zschech, 2009, Characterization of oxidic and organic materials with synchrotron radiation based XPS and XAS, Materials Science-Poland (IF~0.5), 27, 141–157.
- K. Henkel, I. Lazareva, D. Mandal, I. Paloumpa, and K. Müller, Y. Koval, P. Müller, and D. Schmeißer, 2009, Electrical investigations on metal/ferroelectric/insulator/semiconductor structures using poly[vinylidenefluoride trifluoroethylene] as ferroelectric layer for organic nonvolatile memory applications, J. Vac. Sci. Technol. B (IF~1.4), 27, 504–507.
- K. Müller, D. Mandal, K. Henkel, I. Paloumpa and D. Schmeisser, 2008, “Ferroelectric properties of spin-coated ultra-thin (down to 10 nm) P(VDF/TrFE) copolymer films”, Appl. Phys. Lett.(IF~3.1), 93, 112901.
- K. Müller,Y. Burkov, D. Mandal, K. Henkel, I. Paloumpa, A. Goryachko and D. Schmeißer, 2008, Microscopic and spectroscopic characterization of interfaces and dielectric layers for OFET devices, Physica Status Solidi (a) (IF~1.5), 205, 600–611.
- P. K. H. Ho, L. L. Chua, D. Mandal, X. Gao, D. Qi, A. T .S. Wee, J. F. Chang and R. H. Friend, 2007, Solvent effects on chain orientation and inter chain π-interaction in conjugated polymer thin films: direct measurements of the air and substrate interfaces by Near-Edge X-ray Absorption Spectroscopy, Advanced Materials (IF~18.9)19, 215–221.
- L. L. Chua, D. Mandal, S. Sivaramakrishnan, X. Gao, D. Qi, A.T.S. Wee and P.K.H. Ho, 2006, Large damage threshold and small escape depth in X-ray Absorption Spectroscopy of a conjugated polymer thin film, Langmuir (IF~4.0), 22, 8587–8594.
- D. Mandal, H. D. Banerjee, M. L. N. Goswami and H. N. Acharya, 2004, Synthesis of Er and Er:Yb doped Sol–gel Derived Silica Glass and Studies on their Optical Properties, Bull. Mater. Sc.(IF~0.9), 27, 367–372.
- Biodegradable Nanocomposites for Energy Harvesting, Self-healing and Shape memory, Smart Polymer Nanocomposites, Springer Series on Polymer and Composite Materials, ISBN: 978-3-319-50424-7.
- Book Ch.8: Flexible Nanogenerator and Nano-Pressure Sensor Based on Nanofiber Web of PVDF and its Copolymers (2013)WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim , Germany.
- Ultra-thin Films of a Ferroelectric Copolymer: P(VDF-TrFE): ISBN: 978-3-659-14195-9 (2012), Lambert Academic Publishing, Germany.
- Book Ch.21: Microscopic and Spectroscopic Characterization of Interfaces and Dielectric Layers for OFET Devices (2009), WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim , Germany.
- K. J. Kim, S. Yoon and D. Mandal, “Preparation Method of Electroconductive Nanofiber through Electrospinning followed by Electroless Plating”, Korean Patent 10-1079775 (2010).
- K. J. Kim, S. Yoon and D. Mandal, “Electrostatic Capacitance-Type Nano Generator Using Piezoelectric Nanofiber Web”, Korean Patent, 10-1248415 (2013).
Journal press release
- Fish 'Biowaste' Converted to Piezoelectric Energy Harvesters, AIP news staff, Washington DC, Source link: https://publishing.aip.org/publishing/journal-highlights/fish-biowaste-converted-piezoelectric-energy-harvesters
- Cellulose nanogenerators could one day power implanted biomedical devices, ACS news service Source link:https://www.acs.org/content/acs/en/pressroom/presspacs/2016/acs-presspac-january-27-2016/cellulose-nanogenerators-could-one-day-power-implanted-biomedical-devices.html
- Flexible, biodegradable device can generate power from touch, ACS news service, Source link:https://www.acs.org/content/acs/en/pressroom/presspacs/2015/acs-presspac-august-12-2015/flexible-biodegradable-device-can-generate-power-from-touch-video.html
- Telecasted in science monitor programme, Rajya Sabha (RS) TV (02 October,2016); Topic: Fish scale made bio-piezoelectric nanogenerator (initiated by Bigyan Prasar, DST); Source link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVya7qUpzCE&list=PLVOgwA_DiGzpd3_Iz7J-81Vh4QqU-ZGA9&index=61
- Broadcasted the interview with the Economist (UK) journalist in Science and technology https://soundcloud.com/theeconomist/babbage-the-renaissance-of-wood
- Telecasted in science monitor programme, Rajya Sabha (RS) TV (07 May, 2016); Topic: DNA and Cellulose made piezoelectric nanogenerator (initiated by Bigyan Prasar, DST); Source link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4YUDcAbe64
- The Body Power, The Telegraph https://www.telegraphindia.com/1160314/jsp/knowhow/story_74295.jsp
- Cellulose nanogenerator may power medical implants, The Economic Times https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/science/cellulose-nanogenerators-may-power-medical-implants/articleshow/51007825.cms
- Indian scientists' DNA device generates power from touch, The Economic Times
- Indian scientists recycle fish scales into green energy, The Hindu http://www.thehindu.com/sci-tech/energy-and-environment/Indian-scientists-recycle-fish-scales-into-green-energy/article14637886.ece
- Indian scientists found a way to recycle fish scales and generate green energy, The Financial Express http://www.financialexpress.com/lifestyle/science/indian-scientists-found-a-way-to-recycle-fish-scales-and-generate-green-energy/376859
- Green Living: Scientists Create Renewable Power Source from Fish Scales, The Nature World News http://www.natureworldnews.com/articles/28300/20160907/green-living-scientists-create-renewable-power-source-from-fish-scales.htm
- Scientists convert fish biowaste into energy harvester, The Bangalore Mirror http://bangaloremirror.indiatimes.com/others/sci-tech//articleshow/54082683.cms?