Dr. Manish Singh
Currently working as a ‘Scientist B’ in Institute of Nano Science and Technology, Mohali (An Autonomous Institution of Department of Science and Technology, Government of India).
♦ Doctor of Philosophy From Neurobiology Lab., Department of Zoology, University of Allahabad in 2013.
♦ Master of Science From University of Allahabad in 2005.
♦ Bachelor of Science From University of Allahabad in 2003.
♦ Post Graduate Diploma in Intellectual Property Rights from IGNOU in 2013.
♦ Worked in Neurobiology Lab., Department of Zoology, University of Allahabad, from 2005 to 2007, as Research Scholar
♦ Worked in Electron Microscopy Unit, CSIR-Central Drug Research Institute, Lucknow from 2008 to 2012, as Technical Assistant (Confocal Microscopy)
♦ Worked in Division of Science & Technology Management, CSIR-Central Drug Research Institute, Lucknow as Technical Assistant from 2012 to 2014 (Mar)
♦ Cellular and Molecular Neuroscience, In utero Exposures and CNS Development, Neuro-Behavioral Analysis, Nanoneurotoxicology, Developmental Nanotoxicology, Nano Environmental Health and Safety and Bioimaging Tools (Confocal and Electron Microscopy),
- Singh KP, Singh MK and Singh M, ‘Effects of prenatal exposure to antipsychotic risperidone on developmental neurotoxicity, apoptotic neurodegeneration and neurobehavioral sequelae in rat offspring.’ Int J Dev Neurosci. 52(2016); 13-23 (IF-2.58)
- Nidhi Kapil, Asmeet Singh, Manish Singh and Dibyendu Das. Efficient MoS2 exfoliation by cross beta amyloid nanotubes for multi stimuli responsive and biodegradable aqueous dispersions. Angew Chem Int Ed Engl. 2016 Jun 27; 55(27):7772-6. (IF-11.26)
- Manish Singh, K.P. Singh, Shubha Shukla and Madhu Dikshit. Assessment of in-utero Venlafaxine induced, ROS-mediated, apoptotic neurodegeneration in fetal neocortex. Int J Dev Neurosci. 2015 Feb; 40:60-91. (IF-2.58)
- Manish Singh and K.P. Singh. In-utero exposure of Venlafaxine: Impact on maternal, fetal, postnatal growth and possible birth defects in rat offspring. Natl Acad Sci Let. 2013 Jan. 36 (1), 35-40. (IF-0.29)
- Raghvendra M. Srivastava, Saurabh Srivastava, Manish Singh, Virendra Kumar Bajpai, and Jimut Kanti Ghosh. Consequences of Alteration in Leucine Zipper Sequence of Melittin in Its Neutralization of Lipopolysaccharide-induced Proinflammatory Response in Macrophage Cells and Interaction with Lipopolysaccharide. J. Biol. Chem. 2012 Jan 13; 287(3):1980-95. (IF-4.57)
- Brijesh Kumar Pandey, Saurabh Srivastava, Manish Singh and Jimut Kanti Ghosh. Inducing toxicity by introducing a leucine-zipper-like motif in frog antimicrobial peptide, magainin 2. Biochem. J. (2011) 436, 609–620. (IF-4.39)
- Satish Babu, Rohit Anthony Sinha, Vishwa Mohan, Geeta Rao, Amit Pal, Amrita Pathak, Manish Singh, Madan M. Godbole. Effect of hypothyroxinemia on thyroid hormone responsiveness and action during rat postnatal neocortical development. Exp. Neurol. 2011 Mar; 228(1): 91-98. (IF-4.69)
- Sachin Kumar, Anupam Jyoti, Ravi Shankar Keshari, Manish Singh, Manoj Kumar Barthwal, Madhu Dikshit. Functional and Molecular Characterization of NOS Isoforms in Rat Neutrophil Precursor Cells. Cytometry A. 2010 May; 77(5):467-77. (IF-2.9)
CONTACT INFORMATION :
Tel: 0172 - 2210075
Email Id : manish(at)inst(dot)ac(dot)in
Office Address :
Institute of Nano Science & Technology
Habitat Centre, Sector - 64, Phase X, Mohali