- Ph.D. Chemistry, Chemistry Division, Homi Bhabha National Institute, Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, India, (2012).
- M.Sc. Chemistry, Andhra University, India, (2005).
- B.Sc. Andhra University, India, (2003)
- DST Nano Postdoctoral Fellow, Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research, India, (May 2014 to February 2015).
- Research Associate, Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research, India, (December 2011 to May 2014).
- Visiting Fellow, RMIT University, Australia (January 2014 to February 2014).
Designing, synthesis and characterization of nanomaterials for Phosphors, Photocatalytic water oxidation (Artificial Photosynthesis), hydrogen generation and thermochemical production of H2, CO from H2O, CO2 splitting.
- DST Nano Postdoctoral Fellowship, 2014 by Department of Science and Technology (DST), India.
- Prof. C.N.R. Rao award for the year 2013 for visiting RMIT University, Australia.
- Best Poster Award in 3rd DAE-BRNS International Symposium on Material Chemistry (ISMC-2010), Mumbai, 2010.
23. S. Dey, B.S. Naidu, C.N.R. Rao, Ln0.5A0.5MnO3 (Ln=Lanthanide, A=Ca, Sr) perovskites exhibiting remarkable performance in the thermochemical generation of CO and H2 from CO2 and H2O, ( Submitted)
22. W. Zhang, B.S. Naidu, J. Z. Ou, A.P. O’Mullane, A. F. Chrimes, B.J. Carey, Y. Wang, S- Y. Tang, V. Sivan, A. Mitchell, S.K. Bhargava, K. Kalantar-zadeh, Liquid metal/metal oxide frameworks with incorporated Ga2O3 for photocatalysis, ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces. 7 (2015) 1943.
21. S. Dey, B. S. Naidu, A. Govindaraj, C. N. R. Rao,Noteworthy performance of La1-xCaxMnO3 perovskites in generating H2 and CO by the thermochemical splitting of H2O and CO2, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys., 17 (2015) 122
20. U. Gupta, B.S. Naidu, C.N.R. Rao, Remarkable effect of Pt nanoparticles on visible light induced oxygen generation from Water, catalyzed by perovskite oxides, Dalton.Trans., 44 (2015) 472
19. U. Gupta, B.S. Naidu, U. Maitra, A. Singh, S. Shirodkar, U. V. Waghmare, C.N.R. Rao, Characterization of few-layer 1T-MoSe2 and its superior photocatalytic activity in the hydrogen evolution reaction, APL: Mater., 2 (2014) 092802
18. B. S. Naidu, U. Gupta, U. Maitra, C. N. R. Rao, Visible light induced oxidation of water by rare earth manganites, cobaltites and related Oxides, Chem. Phys. Lett., 591 (2014) 277
17. R. M. Pandey, B. S. Naidu, V. Sudarsan, M. Pandey, R.J. Kshirasagar, R.K. Vatsa, Structural Investigations of Ga2O3 Nanorod, AIP Conf. Proc. 1591 (2014) 426
16. S. Basu, B.S. Naidu, B. Viswanadh, V. Sudarsan, S.N. Jha, D. Bhattacharyya, R. K. Vatsa, Nature of WO4 tetrahedra in blue light emitting CaWO4 Probed through EXAFS Technique, RSC Adv., 4 (2014) 15606
15. U. Maitra, B. S. Naidu, A. Govindaraj, C. N. R. Rao, Importance of trivalency and the eg1 configuration in the photocatalytic oxidation of water by Mn and Co oxides, Proc. Nat. Acad. Sci., (PNAS), USA, 110 (2013) 11704.
14. A. Y. Shah, A. Tyagi, B. S. Naidu, V. Sudarsan, R. K. Vatsa and V. K. Jain, Structural differences in the luminescence properties of lanthanide doped orthorhombic and monoclinic phases of Y2GeO5, RSC Adv., 3 (2013) 23172
13. J. Ramkumar, S. Chandramouleeswaran, B. S. Naidu, V. Sudarsan, Antimony
phosphate nanoribbons: sorbents for uptake of uranyl ion, J. Radioanal. Nucl.
Chem., 298 (2013) 1845
12. B. S. Naidu, B. Vishwanadh, V. Sudarsan, R. K. Vatsa, BiPO4: A better host for lanthanide ions doping, Dalton Trans. 41 (2012) 3194.
11. S. Basu, B.S. Naidu, M. Pandey, V. Sudarsan, S.N. Jha, D. Bhattacharyya, R.K. Vatsa, R.J. Kshirsagar, Eu3+ assisted structural collapse of GaOOH nanorods: Probed through EXAFS and vibrational techniques, Chem. Phys. Lett.,528 (2012) 21.
10. B. S. Naidu, M. Pandey, J. Nuwad, V. Sudarsan, R. K. Vatsa, R. J. Kshirsagar, C.G. S. Pillai, Lanthanide ions assisted structural collapse of layered GaOOH lattice, Inorg. Chem., 50 (2011) 4463.
9. B. S. Naidu, B. Vishwanadh, V. Sudarsan, R. K. Vatsa, GaPO4–EuPO4 System in Nanosize Dimensions: An Investigation Based on Luminescence and 31P Magic Angle Spinning Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Techniques, J. Am. Ceram. Soc.,94 (2011) 3144.
8. B. S. Naidu, M. Pandey, V. Sudarsan, J. Ghattak, R. K. Vatsa, Investigations of Ce3+ co-doped SbPO4:Tb3+ nanoribbons and nanoparticles by vibrational and photoluminescence spectroscop, J. Nanosci. Nanotechnol., 11 (2011) 3180.
7. B. S. Naidu, M. Pandey, R. Tewari, V. Sudarsan, R. K. Vatsa, Interaction of Sb3+ ions with Eu3+ ions during the room temperature synthesis of luminescent Sb2O3 nanorods, J. Lumin., 131 (2011) 177.
6. B. S. Naidu, B. Vishwanadh, V. Sudarsan, R. K. Vatsa, Room temperature synthesis of MWO4:Eu3+ (M = Ca, Sr, Ba) nanomaterials, BARC Newsletter, Founder’s Day Special Issue (October 2011) 313.
5. B. S. Naidu, R. S. Ningthoujam, V. Sudarsan, R. K. Vatsa, Polyol method for synthesizing a variety of materials in nanosize dimensions, SMC Bulletin, 1&2 (2010) 24.
4. A. Y. Shah, A. Wadawale, B. S. Naidu, V. Sudarsan, R. K. Vatsa, V. K. Jain, V. Dhayal, M. Nagar, R. Bohra, Germanium tetra (tertiary butoxide): Synthesis, structure and its utility as a precursor for the preparation of europium doped germanium oxide nanoparticles, Inorg. Chim. Acta., 363 (2010) 3680.
3. B. S. Naidu, M. Pandey, V. Sudarsan, R.K.Vatsa and R. Tewari, Photoluminescence and Raman spectroscopic investigations of morphology assisted effects in Sb2O3, Chem. Phys. Lett.,474 (2009) 180.
2. B. S. Naidu, V. Sudarsan and R. K. Vatsa, Luminescence studies on SbPO4:Ln3+ (Ln = Eu, Ce, Tb) nanoparticles and Nanoribbons, J. Nanosci. Nanotechnol., 9 (2009) 2997.
1. B. S. Naidu, V. Sudarsan, R. K. Vatsa and R. Tewari, Luminescence studies on GaPO4: Ln (Ln = Eu3+, Dy3+, Tb3+ and Ce3+) Nanoparticles, Proc. DAE Solid State Physics Symposium, 53 (2008) 491.
1. 2nd DAE-BRNS International symposium on material chemistry(ISMC-2008),
BARC, Mumbai, December 2-6, 2008.
2. National Conference on Advances in Nanomaterials, Devices and Technologies
(NCANDT-2009), S. V. Degree college, Kadapa, July 11-12, 2009.
3. Indo-Russian Workshop on Nanotechnology and Laser Induced Plasma (IRNANO-
2009), Delhi University, Delhi, November 24-26, 2009.
4. Two Day Seminor on Microtexture and Microstructure (Micristructure-2009),
BARC, Mumbai, November 27-28, 2009.
5. Workshop on Microscopy for Nanomaterials, Organized by Department of physics, University of Mumbai, 26th March 2009.
6. International Conference on Advances in Electron microscopy and Related
Techniques (EMSI-2010), BARC, Mumbai, March 8-10, 2010.
7. International Conference on Recent Trends in Materials Science and Technology
(ICMST-2010), Indian Institute of Space science and Technology, Thiruvananthapuram, October 29-31, 2010.
8. 3rd DAE-BRNS International symposium on material chemistry (ISMC-2010),
BARC, Mumbai, December 7-11, 2010.
9. SERC School on Nano-Optics, Organized by IIT Bombay and NIT Hamirpur, held at NIT Hamirpur, September 13 – October 1, 2010.
10. Winter school on Physic and Chemistry of Materials, Organized by JNCASR, Bangalore, November 5 – 10, 2011.
11. 23rd Research Scholars Meet (RSM-2010), Indian Chemical Society (Mumbai branch) and N. G. Acharya and D. K. Marathe College, Mumbai, Febraury 25-26, 2011.
Regular reviewer for Royal Society of Chemistry journal “RSC Advances”
CONTACT INFORMATION :
Tel: 0172 - 2210075
Email Id : sanyasinaidu(at)inst(dot)ac(dot)in
Office Address :
Institute of Nano Science & Technology
Habitat Centre, Sector - 64, Phase X, Mohali